The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That's why it makes sense to protect the sizable financial investment you've made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners plan.
Your home purchase is an investment deserving the protection that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
Basic Protection You Need For
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings - furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
Special features you can choose for additional security
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Additional Coverage Form
Contact Us today for more information about Homeowners Insurance or fill out our online quote form.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
Personal Umbrella Insurance
Umbrella’s Primary and Excess
- Underlying CPL limits of 300 CSL, Auto limits of 250/500/100, Watercraft limits either 300 CSL or 500
CSL depending on the watercraft
- Will accept youthful drivers with 250/500/100 limits
- Accept DUI’s, alcohol related violations – over 70 years
- No medical required – named insured may be individual, trust, estate or LLC
- Underlying carrier rating must be B+V or better – will accept ATV’s, Motorcycles, Mopeds, Snowmobiles (underlying limits of 250/500/100 required same as auto)
- Excess over another carrier’s umbrella – following form of underlying umbrella
- Program for high profiled individuals such as actors, sport personalities, musicians etc.
- Underlying CPL limits of 300 CSL. Auto limits of 500/500/100, Watercraft limits of 500 CSL or
- Personal injury is not automatically included, but may be bought back.
Comprehensive Personal Liability (CPL)
- Up to 100, 300, 500 or 1 million CSL available – will accept risks with Dobermans, Pit Bulls, Rottweiler’s (they will be excluded)
- Dog bite history (animal will be excluded)
- Rental units
- Course of construction (need certificate of insurance from contractor)
- Vacant land
- Named insured may be individual, estate or trust
- $1,000 per person medical included (may not be increased)
- $250 per occurrence deductible
Excess Comprehensive Personal Liability
- Excess over another carrier’s primary CPL
- Carrier must be B+V or better
- Same guidelines as CPL
Farmers Personal Liability
- small farms in individual’s name, estate or trust
- additional insured’s may be added for the designated premises only
- Ineligible farms: tobacco, horses raised or used for racing, freezing or dehydrating, supply commodities
for manufacturing or processing by Insured
- $250 property damage liability deductible
- $25,000 chemical drift limitation
Contact us today for more information about Personal Umbrella Insurance. Click here for a printable version of this information.